Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• This website contains material provided by third parties which form the basis of our client showreels and visual content. This material is provided for your convenience to give further information. We accept no liability for any claims associated to this material on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.