- Five Month Intensive Hair and Makeup (Christine Blundell Make-up Academy)
- Fast Track Barbering (Hair for Men)
- 2:1 BA (Hons) Drama, Film and Television (University of Bristol)
- Barbicide Covid-19 Certification
- Safe Sets International Covid-19 Certification for Film and Video Production
- 1st Option Safety Services and Training Risk Assesment Certification
- Makeup: HD, Beauty, Character, Period, Casualty, Corrective and Camouflage
- Hair: Styling, Wig dressing and application, Postiche, Barbering, Male grooming
- Prosthetics and SFX Makeup
- Script breakdown, continuity and budget management
Although the flow of my creativity is sparked by many things – film, books, art, travel, colour and texture – I strive to make my work feel as real as possible, drawing my core inspiration from the people around us. I have a background in portraiture, so often find myself looking in detail at people’s faces. Photojournalism and street photography are huge inspirational resources for me when designing a character.
The first time that I saw the poster for a feature film that I had designed in my local tube station. I always get a rush seeing my work out in a public space.