Education: BA (Hons) in Graphic Information Design at The University of Westminster.
- Creating high end looks from high street stores.
Managing a team of people (assistants, makers etc) efficiently.
- Personal shopping with private clients (famous and non famous) – actually used to have a company with another stylist doing this and also helping top end clients dress for interviews or just change their style up for new roles.
- Bulk buying for large casts.
- Creating detailed mood boards.
- Working to a specific budget.
- Fast and thorough recon when job is complete.
- Working under pressure in a calm unflustered fashion.
- On the spot problem solving.
- Years and years of experience working on both large scale film productions and to smaller photographic stills projects with the same attention to detail and enthusiasm.
- Creating a happy and productive working environment for my team.
Inspiration: I get inspiration from everywhere! Fashion on the streets of London, people watching, traveling to other countries, working with exciting fresh new people, going to galleries, watching movies, going to the theatre, fashion magazines, Instagram, youtube…..
Career High: I would say it was working with Vaughan Arnell on the Sam Smith Normani promo…after being a fan of Vaughan’s music video career for many years it really was a dream come true to find myself on set watching him work his magic. Felt like working on a George Michael video back in the day. I had true creative control over my design of the costumes for the dancers which was so empowering and creatively stimulating.