- A costume professional with 15 years’ experience working on Film, TV and Commercials.
- A detailed approach and extremely thorough in research and prep.
- A warm and engaging personality allows me to quickly build a great rapport with both the production team and cast.
- Great at building new relationships and going above and beyond for any production.
- A great team of suppliers, costume supervisors, assistants, seamstresses etc at hand.
- Extensive fashion PR contacts from personal styling clients and from styling television presenters.
- Excellent at working on a budget without sacrificing the design value.
- A studio 20 mins from London Waterloo that can be used for fittings.
- A certified Covid Officer with experience in taking on Covid responsibilities alongside costume duties.
Inspiration: An expert in the unspoken messages conveyed through clothes, I take inspiration from all around me and have an eye that is constantly scouring the details of what people wear. Ask me in 5 years from now what you were wearing when we met and chances are, I can tell you. I love both contemporary and vintage styles and find inspiration in the streets and seasonal fashion weeks but also my annual trips to the Tweed Run and Goodwood Revival.
Career High: Designing costumes for and dressing Dame Joan Collins was by far my career highlight so far. Working with one of the genuine style icons from the last 50 years will be hard to beat and she was a delight throughout.