Education: Interning on the styling team at Mr Porter, GQ and working as Lead Stylist for Thread on all menswear editorials.
- Resourceful, with good brand connections and a vintage archive which enables him to work across a range or briefs and budgets
- Comfortable working with both small and large casts. Ensuring high quality styling for leads through to multiple extras. With the same care and detail throughout.
- Effective and collaborative management of a wardrobe team including assistants, makers etc
- Creating inspiring moodboards with extensive referencing and knowledge
- Passionate about sustainable styling & cyclical fashion. Utilising good charity & hiring connections. Excellent eye for vintage.
Languages: English and Basic Italian
Inspiration: I am mostly inspired by people who are wholly dedicated to their craft. Whether that’s designers, directors, athletes, musicians, artisans, writers, it can come from anywhere. Once I know passion, love and care has gone into creating something, I always feel inspired.
Career High: Styling H&M’s One Second Suit campaign, which won a Gold & a Silver Cannes Lion Award, was a definite highlight, as well as the 2021 FIFA Global Series Campaign.