- Afro Hair with Lorriane Dublin @ Creative Media Skills Pinewood Dec 2019
- Bespoke Period Hair with Jo Adams @ Creative Media Skills Pinewood Dec 2019
- Qualified Skin Camouflage Practitioner @ British Association of Skin Camouflage 2017
- Airbase Airbrushing with Nicci Jackson @ Muse London July 2009
- Airbrushing Masterclass with John Woodbridge @ Shepperton Studios 2007
- BTEC CEC in Makeup & Design @ City of Westminster – TV & Film, Photographic, Fashion, Special Effects, Body Painting, Hair Styling
- Foundation in Art & Design @ Workings Men’s College Camden
QUALIFIED COVID-19 CERTIFICATIONS – June 2020
- APA Shooting Guidelines Assessment Test – Listed Covid Supervisor
- Safe Sets International Covid-19 Certificate for Film & Video Production
- Barbicide Covid-19 Certification for Professional Beauty Industry
- Mandatory Training Group Coronavirus Awareness Level 1 CPD Certificate
Skills: Hi-definition make-up, airbrushing, basic SFX, body painting, hair styling, wigs, and grooming.
Inspiration: I feel very lucky to have grown up in the heart of London, which is a continuous source of my inspiration. I’m in awe of our city’s history, beauty, nature and the diversity of its people. Being exposed to the evolution of music, dance, fashion, film, art – a melting pot of cultures – is an endless influence. I draw my inspiration from everything and everyone around me.
Career High: I love my job! Being able to do something you love is the biggest high in the world. To be part of the transformation process. To collaborate with creative and talented people. To be part of a story. To see your work on the main stage at Glastonbury with thousands of people watching.