- ALL skin tones and hair textures
- Produce perfect visual representations of the client’s brief with speed and accuracy.
- Male grooming
- Ensure talent feels relaxed and ready to perform leaving the makeup room.
- Wig fittings
- Classic and gel manicures
- Application and removal of SPX makeup
- Application and removal of tattoo cover makeup
Languages: English, currently learning Spanish
Inspiration: I’m forever inspired by the person sitting in my makeup chair, creating looks that celebrate their individual style and beauty. Whilst following the client’s brief, I often still ask talent what style of hair and makeup they usually wear. Something as simple as keeping the side they wear their parting the same – can really boost their confidence. Being a makeup artist, I play an important role in getting talent camera ready and it doesn’t just stop at makeup. I thoroughly enjoy being able to help set the tone for the rest of the day and also provide a relaxing de-rig at the end of the day. Hot towels at the ready!
Career High: The BAFTA’s this year was pretty awesome!